Would You Like To Learn to Teach Foraging?
Take Private Bookings for Hen and Stag Do's and earn an hourly rate of between £70 and £200...
If you have a love of plants, a basic knowledge and a desire to learn more plus think you can stand before a group and talk this course is for you...
Wild Harvest Makes Learning Easy with Our Formula ...
Could This Be You...?
Learn to Teach Introduction to Wild Food Foraging Walks With Wild Harvest
Learn To Teach Introduction to Wild Food Foraging Walks
Why Learn With Wild Harvest:
- In business for 14 years teaching rural skills and foraging
- Previously ran walks for Forestry Commission
- Member of the Association of Foragers
- Qualified Adult Education Teacher
- Calm and Patient
- Wilderness First Aid Qualified
- Archery GB instructor
- Fully Insured with Specialist Outdoor Pursuits Insurer
- Lived Off-Grid raising three children alone in a remote caravan
- Asked to do talks around the country/media interviews on all aspects of self-reliance and natural lifestyle
- Makes Learning Easy with Revolutionary Learning Methods
What You Get :
- You are given a comprehensive introduction, structure and summary to the walk.
- Revolutionary Grid/Mnemonics methods of learning
- Tips for extending the learning on your own in an easy accessible way
- Start Small with a one hour walk of ten plants
- Action points for going forward setting up your own walks
- Business Planning Session
- Option to have Wild Harvest Branding/Marketing by becoming a Wild Harvest Activities Provider with your own area
- Two blocks of residential training (the walk and the business of foraging) with optional TimberTipi accommodation or camping at Wild Harvest York.
- Coming Soon – Nationally recognised qualification via Off-Qual registration
- Confidence to start up your own walk
- Sessions on Teaching Methods, Session planning and doing Risk Assessments.
- Certificate of Competence
- Dates: Sunday 1st March 1pm – Wednesday 4th March 6pm 2020
- Venue: Wild Harvest, Boundary Farm, East Cottingwith, York, YO424TA
- Price: £295 inc tuition, accommodation, refreshments, e-book and certification.
- FREE – Shared, Samesex TimberTipi Accommodation at Wild Harvest (depending on numbers may get own tipi)
- Free Camping in garden
- Local Hotel/B and B Accommodation
Reviews Of ‘Teach Foraging’.
Only half-way through my studies on the Learn to Teach Foraging course and the experience has already been genuinely transformative. Not only has Di helped me to build on my fascination with wild foods – to see familiar plants with new eyes and a deeper knowledge and appreciation of their potential as foods, medicines and resources – she has also helped me to start seeing my own potential as a teacher, by presenting simple, effective and pragmatic methods for communicating, and marketing my newfound knowledge to othersDavid
Excellent training, remarkable value, Di’s knowledge is incredible. I can’t imagine gaining this experience and knowledge from any other course.Vanessa
Ready To Start Your Journey Now?
If you have read all the information and are happy to go ahead and book to take advantage of the Pilot Price please go through to our BusinesstoBusiness shop on Shopify to make your purchase.
TEACH FORAGING – Course In A Book.
Learn to lead introduction to wild food foraging walks to groups in your area using this comprehensive course-in-a-book. Learn our very own structure and introduction and also includes a unique plant grid concept. Sections on ‘You as Teacher’, Session Planning, Risk Assessment (completed risk assessment included), Criteria for Choosing Venues and Routes plus Business Tips for setting up and getting ‘out there’.