Are You Organising An Event?
Looking for a Speaker?
To Speak About All Things Natural Lifestyle ...
Subjects such as Permaculture, Wild Food and Making Life's Essentials From The Natural Resources Around Us or...
How To Set Up an Ethical, Nature-Based Business...
Or To Offer Demonstrations of Traditional Skills and Crafts...
Book Wild Harvest to Speak or Demonstrate at Your Event
Why Learn With Wild Harvest:
- In business for 14 years teaching self-reliance in Nature.
- Previously ran walks for Forestry Commission
- Member of the Association of Foragers
- Qualified Adult Education Teacher
- Calm and Patient
- Wilderness First Aid Qualified
- Archery GB instructor
- Fully Insured with Specialist Outdoor Pursuits Insurer
- Lived Off-Grid raising three children alone in a remote caravan
- Asked to do talks around the country/media interviews on all aspects of self-reliance and natural lifestyle
- Regularly speaks at Alexandra Palace, N.E.C and International Convention Centre Shows.
- How To Save Time and Money Gardening By Modelling Mother Natures Methods
- Barefoot Self-Reliance
- How To Be a Natural Parent
- How to Set Up a Glamping Site and Get Fully Booked
- Seven Reasons To Make Your Own Natural Toiletries
- Natural Beekeeping
- Introduction to Making Your Own Wild Medicines
- Introduction to Wild Food Foraging
- Natural Navigation
Practical Demonstrations and Workshops:
- Willow Baskets/Garden Structures/Stars
- Soap Making
- Candle Making
- Rag Rugging
- Gardeners Hand Balm
- Natural Lip Balm
- Permaculture Design Workshop
- Ointment/Tincture/Glycerites for Home Healing
- Bee Skep Making
- Bath Bomb Bar
- Christmas Natural Crafts
Photos of Past Events
- The Good Life Live/Edible Garden Show – Alexandra Palace, London and NAEC Stoneleigh Park.
- Womens Institute Centenary Show – Alexandra Palace, London.
- Country Living Magazine Fairs – Business Design Centre, London and International Convention Centre Harrogate.
- Farm Business Innovation Show – N.E.C Key.
- The Glamping Show – NAEC Stoneleigh Park.
- Eco Living Zone of Vegan Life Live, Alexandra Palace, London.
Reviews Of Past Talks and Demonstrations
Di delivered a talk on wild foods & medicines to over 150 students and members of the public at our annual horticulture conference in January this year. The audience were completely transfixed by Di’s anecdotes and her introduction to living from the wild, and there was a queue of students waiting to talk to her afterwards to find out more about her Wild Harvest courses. Her presentation provided a perfect counterpoint to some of the other presentations in the day, which were focussed on growing technologies, and the audience will never look at weeds in the same way again!Askham Bryan College Horticulture Conference
Di’s talk showed the best attendance for her lecture of that day on the Eco Lecture Stage, with an engaged audience asking lots of questions. The content was very relevant to our show as we were pushing the Eco side of veganism. We found Di a very reliable, presentable and approachable presenter.Eco Living Zone
Contact Us to Discuss Your Event Needs
Please get in touch to discuss your event. Wherever you are, we attend National and International shows and will speak for the opportunity to sell our books and courses from the stage during the last couple of minutes of any talk, demonstration or workshop. All our talks and workshops are designed to give value, ie. take away tips and skills for your audience.