Prepare For The Apocalypse Course
Better Your Chances to Survive The Apocalypse!
Come to Wild Harvest in the rural outskirts of York for a three day residential course, live off-grid and learn to make and do life essentials for yourselves. Learn Di’s three-fold-food-security system to include permaculture food growing, bulk buying and hunting/gathering (foraging), discover how to make your own essentials such as toiletries, medicines and more from what is around you. Full course outline given upon booking. Please email in to express interest.
3 full days/evenings
Venue: Wild Harvest School of Self-Reliance, YO424TA
Future-Proof Your Family for £249 p.p – includes accommodation, some food, materials and refreshments. Payment Instalments Available.
PLEASE NOTE: DUE TO THE CURRENT CORONA VIRUS SITUATION, THIS COURSE WILL BE OFFERED ON A ‘IF YOU ARE ILL PLEASE DO NOT ATTEND BASIS. WE WILL REFUND YOU AND OFFER YOUR PLACE TO SOMEONE ON THE WAITING LIST’. SO BOOK WITH CONFIDENCE THAT IF YOU ARE GENUINELY ILL YOU CAN HAVE A REFUND.
- In business for 14 years teaching rural skills and foraging
- Previously ran walks for Forestry Commission
- Member of the Association of Foragers
- Qualified Adult Education Teacher
- Calm and Patient
- Wilderness First Aid Qualified
- Archery GB instructor
- Fully Insured with Specialist Outdoor Pursuits Insurer
- Lived Off-Grid raising three children alone in a remote caravan
- Asked to do talks around the country/media interviews on all aspects of self-reliance and natural lifestyle
What You Get for £249:
- All materials
- Tool Use
- Some lunch foods provided to cook over fire
- Ample Free parking
- Courses and Talks in Essential Prepping Skills
- The knowledge to have a go at home when you return
- Feeling more confident at caring for your family in a worst case scenario situation.
- Shared Same Sex Timber Tipi Accommodation or Camping Pitch.
- Date: TBC
- Time: 3 days/evenings
- Venue: Wild Harvest, YO42 4TA
- Free Parking and Loo available.