Learn To Make Your Own Toiletries
In this fun, one day course...
Suitable for beginners...
At Only £49 for the day including materials and refreshments!
Learn to Make Your Own Natural Toiletries
Come to Wild Harvest in the rural outskirts of York for a day of learning how to make your own natural body products. The day will start with a presentation ‘Why Go Natural’ looking at some of the common chemicals in our beauty products and reasons we should go natural, a short wild beauty walk will follow looking at how some of the plants around us can be used for body products. We will then make soap, bath bombs, tinted lip/cheek tint, toothpaste and body butter. All 100% natural, non using tropical imports. Wild Harvest is especially keen to get you to think about beauty miles and how we can use what is around us instead of far flung imports.
Sunday 26th April
Time 10 – 5pm
Venue: Wild Harvest School of Self-Reliance, YO424TA
Price £49 includes materials and refreshments
- In business for 14 years teaching rural skills and foraging
- Previously ran walks for Forestry Commission
- Member of the Association of Foragers
- Qualified Adult Education Teacher
- Calm and Patient
- Wilderness First Aid Qualified
- Archery GB instructor
- Fully Insured with Specialist Outdoor Pursuits Insurer
- Lived Off-Grid raising three children alone in a remote caravan
- Asked to do talks around the country/media interviews on all aspects of self-reliance and natural lifestyle
What You Get for £49:
- Comprehensive Tuition
- All materials
- Tool Use
- Photos of the day to download
- Ample Free parking
- Soap, two large bath bombs, pot of toothpaste, glass jar of body butter, lip tint, cheek tint
- The knowledge to have a go at home
- Date: Sun 26th April 2020
- Time: 10am – 5pm
- Venue: Wild Harvest, YO42 4TA
- Free Parking and Loo available.
Enjoy Crafts? Learn To Become a Wild Harvest Accredited Activities Provider
Become an Accredited Wild Harvest Activities Provider teaching bite sized natural crafts sessions to groups in your area. Be self-employed with flexible hours and a great hourly rate working with lovely people. Wild Harvest Activities Franchise opportunities for £1200.