Would You Like To Learn to Teach Foraging?
Take Private Bookings for Hen and Stag Do's and earn an hourly rate of between £70 and £200...
If you have a love of plants, a basic knowledge and a desire to learn more plus think you can stand before a group and talk this course is for you...
Wild Harvest Makes Learning Easy with Our Formula ...
Could This Be You...?
Learn to Teach Introduction to Wild Food Foraging Walks With Wild Harvest
Learn To Teach Introduction to Wild Food Foraging Walks
Why Learn With Wild Harvest:
- In business for 14 years teaching rural skills and foraging
- Previously ran walks for Forestry Commission
- Member of the Association of Foragers
- Qualified Adult Education Teacher
- Calm and Patient
- Wilderness First Aid Qualified
- Archery GB instructor
- Fully Insured with Specialist Outdoor Pursuits Insurer
- Lived Off-Grid raising three children alone in a remote caravan
- Asked to do talks around the country/media interviews on all aspects of self-reliance and natural lifestyle
- Makes Learning Easy with Revolutionary Learning Methods
What You Get :
- You are given a comprehensive introduction, structure and summary to the walk.
- Revolutionary Grid/Mnemonics methods of learning
- Tips for extending the learning on your own in an easy accessible way
- Start Small with a one hour walk of ten plants
- Action points for going forward setting up your own walks
- Business Planning Session
- Option to have Wild Harvest Branding/Marketing by becoming a Wild Harvest Activities Provider with your own area
- Two blocks of two days residential training with optional TimberTipi accommodation or camping at Wild Harvest York.
- Coming Soon – Nationally recognised qualification via Off-Qual registration
- Confidence to start up your own walk
- Sessions on Teaching Methods, Session planning and doing Risk Assessments.
- Certificate of Competence
- Dates: Block 1. Mon. 29.04.19 10am to Tue. 30.04.19 5pm,
- Dates: Block 2. Wed.15.05.19 10 am to Thurs. 16.05.19 5pm May 2019
- Venue: Wild Harvest, Boundary Farm, East Cottingwith, York, YO424TA
- Price: £295 for both blocks, assessment and certification
- Refreshments and materials are included
- Shared, Samesex TimberTipi Accommodation at Wild Harvest – £25 per night including bedding and towel.
- Camping per tent per night – £5
- Local Hotel/B and B Accommodation – Varies
Ready To Start Your Journey Now?
If you have read all the information and are happy to go ahead and book to take advantage of the Pilot Price please go through to our BusinesstoBusiness shop on Shopify to make your purchase.
Reviews Of Wild Harvests Introduction to Wild Food Walks…
“Thank you so much for today and for sharing your knowledge. I loved the walk. Just brilliant and learnt so much in such a short time. I’m so glad I took notes as my memory is shocking. I think the first thing I’ll make will be nettle and potato soup. The garlic mustard will be working its way into lots of recipes too. I can’t wait for the crafts weekend in June! Thank you so much and I look forward to seeing you again soon. Best wishes Suzanne” Suzanne
“I went on a wild foraging walk in York with my 2 young children. Not only was it very interesting, Di was engaging, knowledgeable and able to be patient in her explanations. I have gone on to make my own elderflower cordial and have made wild garlic pesto. The pace and structure of the walk give me the confidence to identify, collect and make use of different wild foods on our doorstep. Thanks Julie ” Julie
“I found Diana’s wild food walk inspirational in changing my outlook on weeds into informative suggestions in preparing these foods for maximum benefit. I went on this wild food walk wanting to expand my knowledge of survival skills for future-proofing oneself in a worst-case scenario and found it to be just what I was looking for. Luiza” Luiza
“We really enjoyed the wild food walk. Diane has lots of useful information to share and it’s a great way to spend a Saturday morning. You will learn lots and have fun too! Sarah.” Sarah